Hill Climb Racing is a popular game developed by Fingersoft. This game proved itself as the best product, entertainment, and economic pillar. You may have spent more time achieving new goals and challenges in the game.
So, when you get a new phone, you want to transfer all your Hill Climb Racing data and all your achievements to continue this thrilling game.
In this article, we will guide you on how you can transfer your data to your new phone. There are a few techniques for transferring data, some are described here
To secure and smoothly transfer your Hill Climb Racing data to your new phone, it’s wise to create a backup.
Backup data tells you to secure a copy of the restore if something goes wrong during the transfer of data.
The game itself provides you a backup option in which you back up all your progress data.
Transferring Hill Climb Racing Data to your New Phone
There are many methods to transfer Hill Climb data in a new phone. Let us talk about two common methods using cloud services and transferring data via a local backup.
Using Cloud Services
Utilizing cloud services method to transfer Hill Climb Racing data logically. If you backed up your data into another account such as Google Play games, or iCloud, follow these steps:
- Install the Hill Climb Racing game from the App Store on your new phone.
- From the initial setup, sign in to the current account that you used to back up your data.
- The game should automatically save your all progress and restore it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for the restoration process.
- Once completed, you can enjoy your Hill Climb Racing on your phone with all previous data.
Transferring Data via a Local Backup
If you are not interested in using cloud services, then you can transfer your Hill Climb Racing data via a local backup. Some steps are mentioned below:
- Go to old phone settings and create a local backup.
- Choose the backup option and create a backup file.
- When the backup completes, a backup file is stored in your phone in a specific folder.
- Now, transfer that file into your new phone folder via Bluetooth, email, or USB cable.
- On your new phone, install the Hill Climb Racing game.
- Backup file, drift it into the game using the restore all features.
- The game should accept the backup file, and restore all Hill Climb Racing data into your phone.